Sensitivity Analysis for Deterministic Controller Design. Paris, March 3-4, 2011
SADCO Initial meeting and Training event will be organized at Ensta ParisTech. In this first meeting, the industrial and academic participants will meet each other and present the new areas of interest that will be covered by the SADCO consortium.
The registration and the opening of the conference, together with all the lectures, will take place in ENSTA ParisTech, 32 Boulevard Victor, in Paris.
The conference will start on March 3 with the registration at 8:00, the opening at 9:00, and the first lecture at 9:30. The last lecture of the conference will end on March 4 at 17:15.
Programme and Presentations
List of confirmed speakers
- Fabio Ancona (University of Padova)
- Martino Bardi (University of Padova)
- Piermarco Cannarsa (University of Tor Vergata, Rome)
- Giovanni Colombo (University of Padova)
- Moritz Diehl (K. U. Leuven)
- Maurizio Falcone (University of La Sapienza, Rome)
- Fernando A.C.C. Fontes (University of Porto)
- Hélène Frankowska (University of Pierre et Marie Curie & CNRS, Paris)
- Matthias Gerdts (University of der Bundeswehr München)
- Lars Grüne (University of Bayreuth)
- Olivier Ley (Insa Rennes)
- Marc Quincampoix (University of Bretagne Occidentale, Brest)
- Maria do Rosário De Pinho (University of Porto)
- Oskar Ries (Volkswage AG)
- Antonio Siconolfi (University of Rome, La Sapienza)
- Sylvain Sorin (University of Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris)
- Richard Vinter (Imperial College, London)
- Sven Weikert (Astos Solutions)
- Fabian Wirth (University of Wuerzburg)
- Hasnaa Zidani (ENSTA ParisTech)
A limited number of young researchers (master’s degree and PhD students, postdocs) not having a formal connection with the SADCO network will be given the opportunity to attend and offered a grant to cover travel and accommodation.